Nick has been building websites since 1996 and blogging since 2000. He blogs about his kids, life in Singapore and his passions such as marketing, web design, gaming, music, dance and of late cryptocurrencies. He is also a core member of the daddy blogger group Daddy Matters.
Nick loves the Internet as it connects people and empowers everyone with the ability for personal publishing, developing useful apps and even running online businesses. With this ability, he feels anyone can can build their career, share their ideas, views and thoughts with the rest of the world and hopefully make a dent in the universe.
With his wife Pearl, they have 3 daughters, CliÃ©, Cleo and Clara. Being a parent, he tries to use innovative ways to let his kids experience the world and simply loves taking pictures of them growing up.
Nick is currently the Regional Head of Strategy & Planning at VML, Full-Service Global Marketing & Ad Agency.
You can find him online at
- Email: nick(at)nickpan(dot)com
- Instagram: @nickpan
- Twitter: @nickpan
- Snapchat: nickpan
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/nickpan/
- Linkedin: https://sg.linkedin.com/in/nickpansg
- Slideshare: http://www.slideshare.net/nickpan
- Regional Head, Strategy & Planning at VML Southeast Asia & India
- Digital Planning Director at VML Qais
- Projects Director at Qais Consulting
- Projects Director at Convertium
- Project Manager at Convertium
- Self Employed at Span Design
- Marketing Manager at Sansei
- Web Designer at WebSmart formerly MG Consulting (Perth, Australia)
- Web Designer at AsiaOne
- Commerce, Double Major in Information Systems & E-Commerce at Curtin University (class of 2002)
- GCE Ordinary Level at St. Patrick’s School (class of 1992)