- Multiple output templates — enables one-click publishing to multiple destinations and formats: XML RSS headlines from your site, HTML indexes, etc.
- Support for multiple weblogs/journals.
- Entry categorization — group your entries into categories for your own reference, for archiving purposes, and for display in your blog.
- Built-in comment system — allow your visitors to post comments on your entries and engage in conversations. Movable Type supports comments either inline in your blog, or in popup windows; it also allows you to selectively exclude commenting on certain posts.
- Integration of file and image uploads — upload files and images and seamlessly integrate them into new posts.
- Bookmarklets — post to your site from anywhere on the web, without entering the Movable Type system.
- Pre-date or post-date entries — Movable Type allows you to override an entry’s date stamp.
~ taken from www.movabletype.org/about.shtml