Alot of my friends know that my family have been in the bathroom business since the early 70s and personally I’ve been in the business full time for about 3 years too. One of our family habits have been to visit the toilets where ever we go and be able to tell the brand that they are using be it a high end restaurant decked out in Kohler Luxurious One-Piece WCs and Vola tapware or at a mall with reliable Toto WCs and hygienic Presto sensor tapware. One thing for sure is I’ve always been asked for recommendations for bathroom products.
As my parents have retired, their business have been bought over and hence my recommendations now will be totally unbiased. :) Here are some recommendations if you are looking at shopping for toilets and tapware.
Bathroom Shorwrooms in Singapore
33 Ubi Avenue 3, #01-27 Vertex Singapore 408868
Tel: 6235 0020, Web: http://www.ferrara.com.sg
Opening Hrs: Mon-Fri 10am â€“ 6.30pm, Sat 10am â€“ 4pm
Brand to see: Duravit, ArtCeram, Jado, Keuco
Home & Bathroom Building Products
566 Balestier Road, Singapore 329883
Tel: 6253 4655, Web: http://www.homeandbathroom.com.sg
Opening Hours: Mon-Fri 10am â€“ 7pm, Sat 10am â€“ 6pm, Sun & PH Closed
Brands to see: Toto, Hansgrohe, Axor, Grohe
75 Bukit Timah Road #01-01/02, Singapore 229833
Tel: +65 6270 8828, Web: http://watelier.com
Operating Hours: Mon-Sat 10am – 6pm, Sun & PH Closed
Brands to see: Toto
12 Hoy Fatt Road, Bryton House #02-01, Singapore 159506
Tel: +65 6632 7471, Web: http://www.interior-affairs.com.sg
Operating Hours: Mon-Sat 10am-7pm, Sun & PH Closed
Brands to See: Dornbracht, Villeroy & Boch, Grohe, ArtCeram, Gessi, Roca
Bathroom Gallery by Wan Tai
25 Changi South Avenue 2, Level 1 & 2, Singapore 486594
Tel: 6546 5900, Web: http://www.bathroomgallery.com.sg
Opening Hours: Mon-Fri 9am â€“ 6.30pm, Sat 10am â€“ 3pm, Sun Closed
Brand to see: Duravit
39a Jalan Pemimpin, #07-01 Halcyon Building, Singapore 577183
â€‹Tel: 6337 3136, Web: http://www.hemsley.com.sg
Opening Hours: Mon-Sat 9.30am – 6.30pm, Sun & PH Closed
Bathroom Brands I Like
- Duravit – Clean designs and functional
- Kohler – Industry Innovator. Check out their Numi Toilet and Sok Baths
- Laufen – Fun Aesthetics. See their ILBAGNOALESSI One range.
- Vola – To me Vola is classic. Designed by Arne Jacobsen as a system rather then just a faucet.
- Dornbracht – for their Class and Sophistication
- Hansa – Aesthetics and innovation. Check out their HansaCanyon and HansaMurano, but my favourite is their HansaNova wall mounted taps.
- Hansgrohe – Amazing business, but brand wise becoming quite mainstream